Technology that delivers.
Pay-per-use or Software-as-a-Service software solutions offer clients lower costs and higher levels of versatility - a great alternative to traditional IT deployments.
Accentus offers the eDoc Document Management Platform in a Software-as-a Service (SaaS) business model to allow our customers maximum flexibility and budget efficiencies.
eDoc is a secure, web-enabled software platform that facilitates all areas of the transcription process, including dictation, speech recognition, and document distribution. eDoc is fully customizable and compatible with other HIM platforms.
Whether deployed as a standalone solution or in conjunction with our transcription services
, eDoc offers the most value for your transcription dollars.
Key features of the eDoc Document Management platform
- A powerful speech recognition engine that allows dictators to maintain their dictation habits and speaking styles and promotes optimal speech understanding efficiency regardless of accent, dialect, fat speech, and false starts.
- The ability to seamlessly and effortlessly create speech profiles with less than 10 minutes of dictated audio. With the hosted approach, dictators can be profiled in the background as part of the normal transcription process.
- The unique ability to share one single speech profile across all speech enabled solutions (front-end and back-end, and mobile devices).
- A powerful, cloud-based speech understanding engine that understands the dictator’s intent in the context of the entire dictation and continuously learns and improves the translation of the meaning.
- The ability to translate physician dictation in real-time into a searchable, structured XML Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) standard document, preserving the physician’s narrative reasoning for a course of care while simultaneously structuring and encoding clinical facts – such as diagnosis, procedures, medications, and allergies as stated in the physician’s dictations for many subsequent uses and easy upload into EHR/EMR environments. This functionality promotes meaningful use and enhanced data mining for analysis and clinical research.
- A sophisticated reporting suite consisting of a full range of predefined and custom reports that can be generated on-demand for management reporting, analysis, planning and forecasting.
- Seamless integration with existing hospital systems.
- No Cost of Ownership Associated with On-Site Deployments
eDoc eliminates large up-front investments in hardware, software, and implementation, as well as, the longer-term operating costs for hosting, maintenance, and ongoing upgrades typically associated with on-site technology deployments. Accentus offers an all-inclusive fee structure covering software, upgrades, system back-ups, security, and general maintenance.
- Access to State-of-the-Art Technologies
eDoc is currently operating on the latest medical documentation software.
- Seamless Integration
For all health records needs, eDoc fully and seamlessly integrates with existing hospital systems – ADT/EHR.
- Unlimited Capacity and Transactional Fee Structure
The eDoc system accommodates fluctuations in capacity requirements, basically scaling up or down based on a hospital’s real time needs and the hospital only pays for actual usage.
- Level 3, Telco-grade Data Centre and Robust Security
The Accentus data centre is a telco-grade data centre with dual redundancy, off-site back-up, 24x7x365 support, and a minimum of 99.999% uptime. The Accentus data centre is built on the latest in security technologies including firewalls, password authentication, encryption, and point-to-point VPNs. The Accentus IT team continually monitor the servers and systems and are committed to maintaining the highest level of security possible within a data centre environment.